PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
INVESTOR.BG AD is a public trade company registered with the Trade Register kept by the Registry Agency under company ID number [EIK] 130277328, having its domicile and registered office at 1 Brussels Blvd., Region of Slatina, city of Sofia, telephone: +359 2 8129812, facsimile: +359 2 8129853, e-mail: email@example.com, website: www.ibg.bg.
INVESTOR.BG AD is one of the leading media companies in Bulgaria developing under the corporate brand of Investor Media Group.
The company owns and manages more than 20 internet projects of wide range of thematic diversity, and namely: Investor.bg, Dnes.bg, Bloombergtv.bg, Bgonair.bg, Gol.bg, Tialoto.bg, Az-Jenata.bg, Az-deteto.bg, Рuls.bg, Teenproblem.net, Automedia.investor.bg, Imoti.net, Rabota.bg, Blog.bg, Start.bg, Snimka.bg, Aha.bg, HelpBook.info, Posoka.com and Boec.bg as well as the microsites belonging to them.
We at Investor Media Group recognize that winning and keeping your trust is important for us. The protection of your personal data is a responsibility that we pay very serious attention to. By this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy Investor Media Group takes into consideration the personal privacy and makes efforts to protect against unlawful processing of the personal data of natural persons.
This document contains information about the manner of processing of personal data, the type of personal data being collected, the purpose of the use of collected personal data, third parties’ access to such data, the security measures taken with respect to the use of the personal data provided by you. All personal data are collected and processed in compliance with the legislation in the field of personal data protection in force in Bulgaria.
“Personal data” means any information by which a natural person is identified or identifiable;
“Data subject” means a natural person who is identified or who is identifiable on the basis of certain information;
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
“Controller” means a natural person or a legal entity, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. In this case the controller of personal data is INVESTOR.BG AD;
“Processor” means a natural person or a legal entity, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller. In this policy “processor” means an employee of INVESTOR.BG AD;
Investor Media Group processes personal data when any of the aforesaid websites as well as the microsites belonging to them is being used. The personal data processed by Investor Media Group are made available directly by you or are collected automatically.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data on part of Investor Media Group is the voluntary consent given by you. In relation to the purposes stated below you should give your explicit consent to each individual purpose by ticking the CheckBox that appears as a square box with accompanying text. When you make your choice a tick appears in the box in view whereof you have already given your consent to your personal data being processed by Investor Media Group. If no choice is made the box is blank. Please bear in mind that there are some case where your consent is a mandatory precondition for registration for the respective website or event organized by INVESTOR.BG AD Group.
Personal data made available by you:
The personal data you provide directly are processed and used for the purposes specified in this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy.
The personal data we collect when you make a voluntary online registration are: first and last name, e-mail address and telephone number.
This is information you must specify so you can make a registration and be personally identified.
The purposes of collection of the said personal data are described below in this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy.
Personal data collected automatically:
Whenever you visit any of our websites our webserver automatically recognizes and collects your IP address which is determined by your internet service provider and which does not identify you in person.
Summarized information – Log Files – as many other websites we obtain information from log files (a set of system information about the user): IP address; ISP (Internet Service Provider); the browser you use when you visit a site of the group (such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox ); the time you have spent on a website and what ages in the website you have visited. The information contained in these files include:
Cookies: these are small bits of information sent by the webserver to the web browser enabling the server to collect back information from the browser. You can choose to delete our cookies or third party’s cookies via the options of each browser. This may influence the interaction with our or another’s website.
You can find more information about the cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/faqs/cookies.html.
We use the following types of cookies:
(1) Cookies about statistics which are automatically saved on your computer or mobile device when you visit our websites. They help us by providing statistical data about how our users use the website. We may use this information to improve the quality of our websites.
(2) Service cookies which help us make our websites as efficient as possible.
(3) We do not have access to third parties’ cookies and third parties’ organizations do not have access to our cookies. The third parties’ organizations placing cookies have their own rigorous privacy rules.
The web beacons are files enabling a website to collect information about the number of users that have visited it and to have access to their cookies. You can find mor information about the web beacons at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/faqs/beacons.html
Purposes of the processing of your personal data:
Investor Media Group processes your personal data only for the purposes described below за целите, описани по-долу:
- for online registration and providing an opportunity to participate in an event organized by Investor Media Group;
- for measuring and tracking statistical dependencies regarding user behavior on the website of the event organized by Investor Media Group for the purpose of improving our future editions;
- to send you e-mail notifications regarding future business events organized by Investor Media Group for which you have an explicit subscription;
Recognizing and collecting the IP address enable us:
- to reveal the identity of users in the cases where this is necessary in pursuance of the law, legal procedures or in order to fulfill these conditions;
- to analyze the traffic to the websites and to protect against malicious attacks.
Processing of personal data of persons under 18 years of age:
We understand the meaning of taking additional precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children. In accordance with that no persons under 18 may register for the business events organized by Investor Media Group. We will delete any registration for a business event organized by Investor Media Group, which has been created by a person under 18 within the shortest period possible after we are informed of that.
If you are under 18 years of age please do not send us any information about yourself, including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and others. In case that we learn that we have collected personal information from a person under 18 we will delete such information as soon as possible. If you believe we could have information from or about a person under 18 please contact us by using the contact data specified below.
What we do to protect your personal data:
Keeping the privacy and security of your personal information is our top priority and we restrict the access to it only to those employees of Investor Media Group who have to be in contact with it so that they can perform their role and enable the provision of our services to you. We will keep your information confidential unless the disclosure thereof is required by operation of law or for technical purposes.
We store the following personal data about a registered participant: first name, last name and telephone number, not longer than 30 days after the completion of the event. Other personal data such as e-mail address are stored indefinitely, only after you give your explicit consent to receive e-mail notifications of future business events organized by Investor Media Group or until you state your explicit desire to have such data deleted. Otherwise, such data are automatically deleted not later than 30 days after the completion of the event.
The information provided by you and collected from you will not be made available for use for a consideration to anyone without your personal consent to that.
Any information may be made available if requested by the relevant state authorities and institutions subject to the procedure and in cases determined in the Bulgarian legislation in force.
We make as much effort as possible to protect your personal information but, nevertheless, when sharing information on the internet you should take into consideration that transmission of information over the internet can never be fully secure and that security can not be fully guaranteed.
Your rights and options in relation to the processing of your personal data:
You have certain rights under the applicable legislation with respect to the personal data we keep about you, and namely:
- you are authorized to request access and receive information with respect to the personal data concerning you being stored as well as information concerning the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients to which your personal data might be disclosed and others;
- you have the right to request at any time rectification of inaccurate personal data related to you and to have the incomplete data completed, if appropriate and/or necessary in view of the purpose for which the data are being stored; you can withdraw at any time your consent to the use of your personal data which you have given at a preceding moment. In such case as a result of the withdrawal of your consent to the use or processing of your personal data you may be unable to benefit from participation in the event organized by Investor Media Group;
- if you decide that you do not want Investor Media Group to process your personal data you have the right to be “forgotten”, i.e. you can request at any time that your personal data be erased if any of the following grounds is present:
3.1. your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
3.2. in the event you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of your personal data;
3.3. if your personal data are unlawfully processed;
3.4. in the event you have objected to the processing of your personal data;
3.5. other cases stipulated by the legislation regulating the protection of personal data;
- in a number of cases you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted instead of having the same erased;
- a right to object before Investor Media Group to the processing of your personal data if there is a legal ground for that;
You may exercise all of the aforesaid rights by filing a written request in your own words to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, which must be sent from your e-mail by registration and must contain at least the following:
- name, e-mail and other identification data on the respective natural person;
- description of the request;
- the preferred form of presentation of the information;
The submission of the request is completely free of charge. The period for consideration of the request is one month as from the date of receipt of the request. Apart from the aforesaid rights Investor Media Group grants you the right to make some of the following changes in relation to the processing of your personal data on your own, and namely:
- You can refuse to receive a specific e-mail newsletter by selecting the cancellation option in the end of each e-mail received.
There are many useful tools and resources you can use to control your privacy online. In particular, we recommend you to get familiar with the privacy functions and settings of the browser you use.
You can find much useful information about the personal data protection on the internet at the following address
To learn more about how we use a third party to collect and use information on the pages of Investor Media Group please visit the following pages:
By using the DART cookie Google shows you ads based on the visits of Investor Media Group’s websites and also of other websites on the internet.
You can decline the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Privacy Statement concerning Google’s advertising and content network.
More information: https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=100557
You can obtain more information about the on protection of personal data the website of the Personal Data Protection Commission:
If you have any questions, comments or complaints in relation with this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy or if you want to exercise your rights or update the personal data provided please contact us by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
You can also contact Investor Media Group in writing at: 1 Brussels Blvd., city of Sofia.
 A transliteration of Bulgarian abbreviation “АД” standing for a “joint-stock company” – Translator’s Note.